Ultra 8 is the HoverCam you can use without a computer.
Ultra 8 is the world’s first document camera with HDMI, VGA and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 video outputs with 8.0 MegaPixel resolution and 60 frames/sec speed.
Connect it directly to a monitor or projector without a computer using an HDMI or VGA cable, or, use it with a computer with the USB cable to display live HD video for instruction, training and presentations.
It includes software for scanning, taking 8MP snapshots and recording full-motion no-lag HD video over USB directly to the computer, which is easy to share. Or, take snap shots and record video directly to an SD card. It includes an LCD preview monitor that is also used for touch screen control.
Calling the HoverCam a document camera doesn’t do it justice – it does so much more. It’s also a scanner, HD webcam and video recorder.
- LCD Viewing Monitor Included, see what your class is seeing without turning around
- Control at your fingertips; the Ultra8 camera has a touch screen. Zoom, snapshot, record, focus and more with a touch.
- 8 MegaPixel Sensor
- Full Motion 60 Frames Per Sec
- The ULTRA 8 is a revolutionary document camera transforming learning in the classroom.
- Record 100’s of hours of video directly on your computer’s hard drive. You can also record to SD card
- Transfer easily to YouTube, your website or other sharing services.
- Every detail revealed: 8.0 MegaPixel resolution, Experience high-quality, uncompressed video with 4k clarity with 4 x the resolution of 1080p HDTV.
- Photos: Capture vibrant colors and stunning details
- Motion triggered or time-interval multiple scan
- Save in .jpeg, multi-page PDF, .png, .tiff, and others
- Precise controls like expensive cameras: Autofocus and Autofocus lock
- The Ultra 8 can be securely mounted to a podium, lectern or AV cart for security.
- Instantly drop your images and videos into Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Evernote, Interactive whiteboards and more